shh 006 ;)

i'd read shey's blog just nw ;)
great ;D nw i felt guilty as i've chnge so much so far.

s y g g ,
i still love you oke nureen?
just , we r not so close as before.
and and , i think this is for our own good right?
yahh ;) im chnging. to a better prson?
im glad u realize it.
neither you nor me knw hw far it can be.
but please babe , do pray for my success ;D
im doing this for the sake of my own family,
my own self , my own dream.
i've my dream to catch.
so do you ! of course u r going to do anything to
get ur dream. correct me if im wrong.
i just want you to knw that this is
the hardest decision that i've ever made.
im sorry ;)
for the birthdayy celebration.
its okayy ;D
u guys r the greatest present that i've had.
and and nw ,
mybe im loosing u guys.
but deep in my heart there's still you.

nureen ameera
nur ezzati
raz ellyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment